Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome to Food with Feelings!

Hello readers!

Welcome to the first installment of 'Food with Feelings'! These blogs will be full of nutritional advice, recipes, the workings of the human body and other esoteric pursuits! It will also act as a bit of a forum for you to ask questions and leave advice as you feel appropriate.
So, why have I decided to start this blog?? More about me will be unravelled in the blogs to come, but basically I want to get the knowledge I have on nutrition and food and how it can impact on our spiritual and emotional well being, out into the greater public. I feel such a strong urge to share my info with the world and what better place to do it than the internet??
My main mission is to publish my own book titled "Food with feelings" with information, and a collection of recipes for every feeling!
So join me here at Food with Feelings for what will hopefully be a wonderful journey through the life of food, mother nature and the soul!

Love to you all.

PS. Topics to come....

- Eating Consciously: the new approach to weight loss and well being
- Recipes: Vegetarian Bolognaise
- Superfoods: Quinoa
- Vegetarian & Vegan diets
- Supplements
- Food as Medicines

1 comment: